- Q: What do you do with my personal data? A: We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including keeping you up to date with your order, fitting appointments, events and promotions, also for legal and regulatory reasons.
- Q:How long will you keep my personal data? A: We keep information while you are our customer and afterwards for a variety of reasons. We will only keep it as long as we need to.
- Q: Who do you share my personal data with and why? A: We will not share your data with any other third party.
- Q: What data do you hold about me? A: All data we hold comes directly from you. It includes your name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, your dress, accessories and any items you have ordered from us.
- Q: What rights do I have? A: You have the following rights:
- To be informed of how we use your personal data
- To update your personal data
- To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may need to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time
- To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
- Q: How do I change my marketing preference? A: You can opt out of any marketing communications by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails. We will never give your information to a third party.
- Q: How do you ensure that my data is secure? A: We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- Q. How can I contact you? A: You can contact us any time by email on email@example.com or phone 0214225000
We hope this answers all your questions.
Thank you from All The Team At Cinderella’s Closet
CINDERELLA’S CLOSET is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CINDERELLA’S CLOSET may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13 June 2016.
What we collect
We may ask you to provide your email address if you wish to receive a periodic newsletter from us.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage in order to help us develop the Website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to CINDERELLA’S CLOSET, North Point House, North Point Business Park, New Mallow Road, Cork.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.