- Q: What do you do with my personal data? A: We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including keeping you up to date with your irder, fitting appointments, events and promotions, also for legal and regulatory reasons.
- Q:How long will you keep my personal data? A: We keep information while you are our customer and afterwards for a variety of reasons. We will only keep it as long as we need to.
- Q: Who do you share my personal data with and why? A: We will not share your data with any other third party.
- Q: What data do you hold about me? A: All data we hold comes directly from you. It includes your name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, your dress, accessories and any items you have ordered from us.
- Q: What rights do I have? A: You have the following rights:
- To be informed of how we use your personal data
- To update your personal data
- To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may need to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time
- To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
- Q: How do I change my marketing preference? A: You can opt out of any marketing communications by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails. We will never give your information to a third party.
- Q: How do you ensure that my data is secure? A: We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- Q. How can I contact you? A: You can contact us any time by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0214225000
We hope this answers all your questions.
Thank you from All The Team At Cinderella’s Closet